Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Second Step

After the first step, you should know your strength and weaknesses (A ballpark). At this point I would like to share my schedule.

For me the biggest weakness was Sentence Correction. This is how approached it.

Books :

Verbal:
Manhattan GMAT Sentence correction - Get your basics right
Official Guide 10/11 - It has old retired GMAT questions
TestMagic forum

Quant:
Official Guide 11 - Good for practice
Other material, which I found on the internet. I ll be posting some here and share the tricks
TestMagic Forum

There are other study materials which I ll be sharing in future.

Feel free to post your questions and requests. I ll try to send out whatever information I have.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I AM PREPARING FOR GRE I WANT QUANT MATERIALS PLS MAIL ME ANY LINK U KNOW

Unknown said...

I AM PREPARING FOR GRE I WANT QUANT MATERIALS PLS MAIL ME ANY LINK U KNOW